i am sic

23.5.05

Old friends

An friend of mine moved to London a year and a half ago. She doesn't check her e-mail very often, so we haven't been able to keep in touch as much as I'd like. She was back in Toronto at Christmas and we went out then. I've e-mailed her a few times about getting together while I'm in London. No response.

This morning I went into the place where she worked and asked about her. The first girl I talked to said that she didn't work there anymore. As I was about to leave, she suggested I talk to one of the guys in the produce department as they might know how to get in touch with her. I did. The first guy I talked to said he'd run into her on the street a few weeks back and that her phone was still kicking around some place. He found it for me.

I called her and she didn't sound at all surprised to hear from me. I asked her about that. She said that she'd e-mailed me her mobile number several times and was surprised that I hadn't called her back yet.

Anyways, now I'm off again to go meet up with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home