i am sic

31.5.05

Home!

I'm back. I made it. I survived.

On the bus home back from the airport I kept looking around and feeling like I'd never seen this city before. Maybe it's because some stuff is actually new. Maybe it's because I'm still in tourist mode. Maybe it's because I'm usually in the driver's seat when we go that way, and so pay my attention to the other drivers on the highway than things around it. Maybe I don't know why, but everything looked so strange.

The Stinky Monkey ran out the door to greet me. He danced on me and around me and beside me for two hours straight. Aferwards, I walked up the street to collect my Beandog. He looked at me and then walked away. But now he's sitting at me feet, watching my every move. You know, in case I drop some food or something.

I'm going to go through the stuff I've written and start posting it. I'm also going to start adding photos to various posts, now that I've transferred them to my computer.

4 Comments:

  • Hopefully you are feeling better too. Look forward to hearing about your trip some more...I should get some of my stuff from my journals posted on our travels...right now though, I am lucky if I get the photo albums and video done.

    By Blogger ..., at 10:15 p.m.  

  • I was just checking to see if you were home yet!!!

    Oh, and, uh, to see if you were feeling better too. Right.

    Are you?

    By Blogger Kate the Peon, at 10:42 p.m.  

  • Welcome home! So glad you made it around the world and back safely.

    Now hurry up with those posts, we're starving!

    JK ;-)

    By Blogger CBK, at 11:51 p.m.  

  • Hey this blog is not about

    I have been doing hours of research on "Aero Bed" and it brought me to your blog on Home!. Anyways, Blogger I was reading your blog and I think it is really cool. It’s really a pleasure reading your posts! Keep up the great work.

    Keep blogging away :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home