i am sic

29.5.05

Still sick

Yup. Still sick. Still in Edinburgh. Now I'm really glad I cancelled my trip to Skye. Taking a ten-hour bus ride there, just to spend the day in bed and then another long bus ride while still sick just does not sound like fun.

I ate this morning. First time in about 46 hours. I had two pieces of toast. It was a struggle to finish them. I know, I know... I can't afford to lose any weight. Thanks for pointing that out.

I was supposed to leave for Glasgow today, but I've cancelled that as well. Tomorrow I fly from Glasgow to London, which I can't miss. I'll have to catch the bus first thing in the morning. Hopefully I'll be better by then.

I am feeling a bit better this morning, and I'm hoping that by tomorrow I'll be well enough to move on.

1 Comments:

  • prety nice pictures how is it that u have gone to these locations,and your beatuful tooo,

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home