i am sic

17.5.05

Name that movie...

14 May 2005
Hotel Astoria, Calcutta

We went to mass this morning. Not being Catholic, I found the whole thing rather perplexing. Stand. Kneel. Sit. Do a little dance. I don't get it.

Anyways... The priest dude gave a little sermony-type deal. He opened it up by saying that there were three theories about working towards Pulp Fiction*. I don't remember the second and third theories, but the first one was forty-two**.

Good ol' 42. It's the answer to everything, you know.



* Pulp Fiction = perfection
** forty-two = fortitude.

7 Comments:

  • did the priest quote 'a little passage from the baable i got memorised... ezeeekiel twenny fahve, seventeen!'

    so how is the actual volunteering going? what sort of stuff do you have to do? just feeding people, or are there building and water purification projects and the like?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:46 p.m.  

  • I can see SIC read your post and go:
    "SHIT - I was supposed to FEED the people?"

    By Blogger Balázsy András, at 12:50 a.m.  

  • You keep referring the Hitchiker's, and you're going to have a battalion of sci-fi stalkers.

    Not like that's bad or anything.

    By Blogger Joe, at 3:22 a.m.  

  • ATLHA: I'll post about that later. I've written some stuff, but I'm a few days behind in getting stuff from the notebook to the web.

    Pig: Well, I hand them their food. It's their problem if they can't manage to eat it, right?

    By Blogger sic, at 4:21 a.m.  

  • Digitalicat: I thought that's what I already had?

    By Blogger sic, at 4:23 a.m.  

  • Well, yeah... but we try to be low key about it.

    By Blogger Joe, at 10:26 a.m.  

  • Dude, do they spell ceremony with an S over there?

    OOO! I did not just do that!
    Oh yes, I did.

    By Blogger Lady, at 11:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home