i am sic

3.8.06

You may as well give up then

I went to the Wäscherei to catch up on some laundry. The place had self-serve facilities open until eleven, and full-serve open until eight. At halb neun (half past eight), while I was putting my stuff in, a man came running in. He asked me where the full-serve staff person was. My pants! She has my pants.

I told him she'd gone. This seemed to represent the end of the world as he knew it. I suggested he come back in the morning.

But I have no wife! Who will iron my pants?

2 Comments:

  • Sounds like that guy is in a world of trouble. No woman to iron his pants! How does he manage to dress himself in the morning?

    I notice you're a Torontonian. So am I! Great city, huh?

    Please drop by my blog sometime.

    By Blogger Timothy Carter, at 2:00 p.m.  

  • You have a very good site, well constructed and very interesting i have bookmarked you, hopefully you keep posting new stuff, many thanks
    --------------------------
    My site: 50 USD sign up bonus poker free.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home