i am sic

30.7.06

Wiedersagen bitte

I wrote a post yesterday. I think it said 'I am at Stansted airport and I might be dead'; however, the lovelz computer in Stansted aiport ate it. All that survived was 'c'. Zep, 'c'. That was the entiretz of mz post.

Now I'm in Frankfurt.

German kezboards are strange. Thez don't use the letter Y verz much, so thez moved the kez. It's there; it's just not where I expect it to be. Also, somebodz please enlighten me: how does one make an @? Without resorting to copz/paste, I mean.

Not onlz are German kezboards strange, but this one has some charming uniquenes to it. The O kez works onlz some of the time. Other kezs don't work at all. Scrolling kezs, not tzping kezs. But still... Thez're there. Thez're labelled and everzthing, onlz nothing happens when I press them. Fun.

Anzhow... I'm off on a mission to get lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home