i am sic

21.4.05

Stop calling me Shirley

I'm annoyed. I called the insurance company about my shots and vaccines. They were unhelpful, but polite. They gave me the run-around and generally irked me.

But then they did it... They pushed me over the edge. They crossed a line that is not to be crossed.

They called me Mrs.

I told them never, ever to call me that again and hung up.

Why must they do that? The cable company calls me Mrs. The phone company calls me Mrs. The bank calls me Mrs. My cell phone company calls me Mrs. That one really bugs me. I've been dealing with them for seven years. Every single time I talk to them they call me Mrs. Every single time they do it, I yell. They stutter and they stammer and they tell me that's what's written in my file. I tell them to change it and I yell some more.

And the next time I talk to them? They call me Mrs. And then we start the cycle all over again. Every single friggin' time.

Don't call me Mrs. Okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home