i am sic

15.4.05

It’s only a trifling matter

I lost my health card a while back. I have to get a new one before the trip. Actually, I need to get it before I can get any of the shots and meds I need beforehand.

Luckily for me, the ministry of health opened a brand new office not far from where I work. So instead of begging for time off and trekking out to the burbs to queue up for endless hours of government bureaucracy, I just had to walk up the street on my lunch break.

As I walked up the street I passed a busker. He was playing his guitar, but not singing. The tune was familiar, but it took me a moment to place it. Pretty girl on the hood of a Cadillac, yeah...

I laughed all the rest of the way to the ministry office. When I got there, the place was empty. Well, no. There were about 10 employees milling about, looking for ways to pass the time. I was finished in no time flat.

On the way back I passed two angry drunken buskers murdering Nothing Else Matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home