i am sic

13.4.05

Fun at the Indian consulate

We had to go get our visas for India this morning. A group of us went together. We had to wait for more than an hour to submit our applications. It was entirely uneventful. Well, almost...

I lost my little ticket-number thing. How? I don't know. I snuck in with another girl whose number was right after mine and all was well.

Oh, and...
What does it mean: exact change?*

What is this a bus? What kind of place doesn't have change? For that matter, what kind of place doesn't take debit? Hello! We are still in Canada, are we not?

*A bunch of points for the first person who can tell me where that quote comes from.

1 Comments:

  • from Star Trek: The Voyage Home, which I have watched stone-faced once, but is much funneir when excerpted for quotes. I like this:

    Spock: Your use of language has altered since our arrival. It is currently laced with, shall we say, more colorful metaphors, "double dumb-ass on you" and so forth.
    Kirk: Oh, you mean the profanity?
    Spock: Yes.
    Kirk: Well that's simply the way they talk here. Nobody pays any attention to you unless you swear every other word.


    I get some points!

    By Blogger Martin Locock, at 6:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home