i am sic

2.5.05

I'm sorry; was I snoring?

I am soooooooooo exhausted. I have been running around like a Beandog on chocolate for the past two or three weeks.

Art show: check
Art show funds rounded up: check
Passport: check
Indian visa: check
Monster house party: check
Vaccinations and various medications collected, injected, and/or swallowed: check
Forms signed: mostly check
Paperwork turned in: check
Insurance obtained: check
Bedroom cleaned and subletter moved in: check
A whole bunch of other crap: check

I think I'm finally done with most of the prep work. Mostly. I'm exhausted. I want to sleep for about a week. But I can't. I still have too much to do before I leave. Beandog has to go to the vet tonight. Tomorrow I'm going to see Hitchhiker. Wednesday I have a thing I can't really duck out of. I still need to buy running shoes, an electrical adapter, an iPod, assorted crap...

I've decided to spend Saturday asleep. I will hang a 'Do Not Disturb' sign around my neck. In fact, I might wear it all week.

Now please turn the lights off on your way out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home