i am sic

25.4.05

I was attacked by a bat

I had the brilliant idea to buy the ticket at a travel agent. Simple, right?

First I had to wait in line behind a woman who undoubtedly has eight cats. She couldn't just buy her stuff and get out, no. She had to stand there and chat with the disinterested travel agent. It was a bit like a scene from Monty Python, but less annoyed rant and more 'when I was a lass'...

Finally I got to the front of the queue. I asked about the ticket, and was told that I could certainly book it there. Perfect.

Ten minutes later and she'd found the price: £85/$212. Er... Right. Not so perfect.

Tickets are £24/$60 right now, but most of the tickets are going for £90/$225. If I wait until I get there, I'll have to buy the most expensive one. Or I can skip that and buy the expensive one now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home