i am sic

1.6.05

Making plans...

27 May 2005
Globetrotter Inn, Edinburgh





Well, I did it: cancelled my reservation in Skye. Booked a room at the Globetrotter Inn in Edinburgh. Selected and paid for a Highlands tour for tomorrow. I've also chosen a tour for Saturday as well. Not sure why I didn't book it yet. Guess I'll do that later.

I'm disappointed I won't make it all the way to Skye, but relieved that I've lightened my load. It's much simpler to go for day tours, leaving my stuff locked in a locker.

The hostel here is well removed from the city centre. They run a shuttle bus every hour. We're technically still in Edinburgh, but the feeling here is quite rural. We're bounded in on three sides by green and on the fourth by water.

I wish I could move today. Well, I could, but I'd forfeit the money I've paid at Highlanders. I don't really like it there, but I'm not bothered enough to lose out on money I've paid already. Tomorrow will be here soon enough.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home